Helping anglers enjoy the Paradise Valley and surrounding waters since 1938.
- Yellowstone River
- Yellowstone National Park
- Private Spring Creeks (DePuy, Armstrong's)
Guide Trip Rates
- Full Day (Approximately 8am to 4pm) $575
- Half Day (Approximately 8am to Noon) $450
- All guide services
- Transportation to and from fishing
- River shuttle fees
- Drinks, snacks-and, for full day trips, lunch
- All flies for the guide trip
- Use of rod, reel, and all necessary equipment (if needed)
- Fishing licenses
- Daily rod fee on private waters
Fifty dollars of your guide trip rate goes into a fund and at the end of the season will go to multiple conservation efforts that help to preserve and protect the Yellowstone. We sincerely appreciate your contribution to this foundational cause.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
- 50% deposit upon booking, balance collected on morning of trip
- If trip is cancelled more than 30 days prior to scheduled trip date, your deposit is fully refunded
- Cancellation made inside of 30 days prior to trip date will result in loss of your deposit
- Maximum 2 anglers per boat (plus guide)
- Montana license fees: vary depending on duration (2 days, 10 days, or season) and residency (Resident, Non-Resident). Additional fees assessed once per season for Conservation Permit and Aquatic Invasive Species Stamp.
Hawkridge Outfitters, License #3977